Budweiser Beer 3D All Over Print Hoodie T-Shirt
- Ideal for cooler days, but still very comfortable to wear in summer. Safeguards your skin from harmful Ultraviolet Rays. Cool fabric breathes very well on hot days.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Cotton And Polyester. Soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality. The colours are vibrant and won’t fade.
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability; Tubular rib collar for better stretch and recovery
- Silky, lightweight and moisture-wicking knit that keeps you cool and dry while training. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin. Designed for excellent ventilation and breathability, dissipates heat easily.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Written in lively, lucid prose, “Stories of Tea” has much to offer newcomers and aficionados alike. If you’ve read Brian Ashcraft’s “The Japanese Sake Bible,” think of this as the tea equivalent. Complete beginners may find some of the discussions on things like tea processing a little technical, but for the most part Mangan’s explanations include enough science to illuminate the reasons behind a particular process without devolving into a lab report. Besides a few pages at the beginning chronicling his journey into Japanese tea, Mangan rarely centers himself in the book, which is a major point in its favor.