Louis Vuitton Mickey Mouse Gradient 3D Ugly Sweater
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- OR 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Few places represent the bustling energy of metropolitan life better than New York and London. It makes sense, then, that the two skylines set the scene for the latest collaboration between Calvin Klein and Palace Skateboards, two brands that call the cities home, respectively. CK1 Palace is a combination of the cool minimalism of Calvin Klein and Palace’s devilish streetwear attitude. The collection takes its inspiration from the ‘90s, when skate culture was a dominant force in fashion and Calvin Klein’s iconic campaigns were omnipresent. For CK1 Palace, the tri-Ferg logo is imprinted on CK’s signature underwear, denim, tees, fleeces, basketball jerseys, baggy shorts, and, to top it all off, a unisex fragrance. The look, feel, and scent of the collab brings us back to Calvin Klein’s glory days—with Palace’s modern take, of course.