Jack Daniel’s 3D All Over Print Hoodie T-Shirt
- Ideal for cooler days, but still very comfortable to wear in summer. Safeguards your skin from harmful Ultraviolet Rays. Cool fabric breathes very well on hot days.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Cotton And Polyester. Soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality. The colours are vibrant and won’t fade.
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability; Tubular rib collar for better stretch and recovery
- Silky, lightweight and moisture-wicking knit that keeps you cool and dry while training. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin. Designed for excellent ventilation and breathability, dissipates heat easily.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Western Digs shares the original design can now be considered a historical artifact since it has passed the 50-year threshold. Invented in 1959, machine tool operator and inventor Ermal Fraze changed the beverage industry forever by figuring out how to attach the tab to the top of a can. According to Ohio History Central, prior to this pull-top invention, cans required a separate opener called a church key. Now, drinkers could simply remove part of the can to drink from a tear-shaped opening.