Louis Vuitton Geometric 3D Bomber Jacket
- This light-weight bomber jacket with a high collar, full-zip front, and side seam pockets works as a finishing touch to a stylish cool-weather look
- Suitable for: Outdoor, Casual, Sportwear, Working, Daily life, Hiking, Clubwear, Sports, Spring, Fall or other outdoor activities.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Shell – oxford, inside – Silk floss
- Skin thread, collar, cuff: Warm and windproof, comfortable and healthy
- Sturdy and durable zipper: Quality guarantee, durable chain teeth
- Handy pocket: Security, storage items
- Seamless whole body threaded knit cuffs, Fit comfortably
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Studying abroad in France would be a dream for any fashion enthusiast or Francophile. Now, visitors can get a taste of that same joie de vivre by paying a visit to SCAD Lacoste’s new exhibition honoring Cuban-American designer Isabel Toledo at its picturesque satellite campus, located in a medieval village in Lacoste. Curated in collaboration with her artist husband Ruben Toledo, Isabel Toledo: A Love Letter is a retrospective of Isabel’s work, featuring archival pieces, large-scale illustrations, and family heirlooms. “Isabel designed—and dressed—with emotion,” Ruben exclusively tells ELLE.com. “I always worked to extrapolate that feeling onto canvas or paper, and, in this exhibition, murals, so that the viewer enters her emotional landscape. Art always has the power to explain complex ideas with joy and humor—the perfect blend of Ruben and Isabel.” The exhibition, which offers “a glimpse into the designer’s mind and the Toledo universe of design,” adds Ruben, marks the first of many activations at SCAD Lacoste in celebration of the university’s 20th anniversary.