Gucci Snake Fashion Bomber Jacket
- This light-weight bomber jacket with a high collar, full-zip front, and side seam pockets works as a finishing touch to a stylish cool-weather look
- Suitable for: Outdoor, Casual, Sportwear, Working, Daily life, Hiking, Clubwear, Sports, Spring, Fall or other outdoor activities.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Shell – oxford, inside – Silk floss
- Skin thread, collar, cuff: Warm and windproof, comfortable and healthy
- Sturdy and durable zipper: Quality guarantee, durable chain teeth
- Handy pocket: Security, storage items
- Seamless whole body threaded knit cuffs, Fit comfortably
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Nineties nostalgia is permeating the fashion world, with nouveau-grunge, minimalism, and shiny, Britney-inspired separates popping up left and right. And one quintessential accessory from the decade is back with it: the stick-on earring, especially pairs made to look like glam little gemstones. Berlin-based fine jeweler Alina Abegg drew inspiration from these stickers for her latest offering, Stuck on You, a playful array of rings, necklaces, and earrings that emulate the colorful stick-ons you probably grew up wearing. The only difference? You’ll need your ears pierced this go-around.