Louis Vuitton Mickey Mouse 3D Ugly Sweater S2
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- OR 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
In addition to mining “ugly” personal experiences for Anatomy, Miller “researched the wives and girlfriends of Tory MPs” and turned repeatedly to Vaughan’s novel, which vividly delineates each female character’s experience. “Sophie is someone who has never questioned the patriarchy,” she reflects. “She has put her faith and her life into the hands of a man, who, whatever his past may be, is a loving husband and a good father, at least on the surface. So, I felt intrigued about watching her – someone who is outwardly so perfect – slowly falling apart. There’s a hole in the bottom of the cup she’s been filling. I would say that Sophie is a completely different person at the end of the series from who she is at the beginning, and that’s fascinating to play as an actor. She’s looking around at her seemingly perfect life and asking: what have I given up for all of this?”