Pullovers are available in several cuts to match any look. Ideal for imposing builds, the trapeze cut appeared for the first time in the 70’s. It comes back trend today. All the details associated with this cut seem to be thought for a perfect adaptation to all morphologies. Indeed, it is long enough to cover the body without causing any discomfort. The collar highlights medium and short necks.
Under a seventies cup, the poncho also knows how to highlight all the silhouettes. This is the only variation of the sweater that allows the sleeveless. Currently in vogue, this sweater allows to wear a unique look when associated with more structured and refined clothes. He is more adopted by the fairer sex. For the winter, dare the poncho with a mini skirt and a boot. It’s very trendy!
The bat cut takes its name from a sleeve that is similar to a wing of bats. Despite this comparison a little pejorative, the sweater is very elegant and unique. Today, the bat cut is back in fashion. Materials such as cashmere wool have made it even more practical than ever. The batwing sweater in cashmere or alpaca wool are indeed lighter and warmer. From now on, they are classified among the sober sweaters used for the evenings.
The box cut or straight cut is the classic cut of sweaters. This is the most popular cut on the market. It is easily recognizable thanks to its linear shape and perfectly fitted handles. Suitable for both men and women, the box cut sweater is timeless. It leaves the choice between several necks: V-neck, turtleneck, polo collar, crew neck, boat neck, round neck, round neckline (with neckline), collar collar, shawl collar, ball collar, trucker collar, hooded collar, rolled collar, etc. It can be associated with a variety of clothing types: denim, jackets, slim, etc.
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- Or 90% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Home Page: Vietnamreflections