Jameson Irish Whiskey US Flag 3D All Over Print Hoodie
- Ideal for cooler days, but still very comfortable to wear in summer. Safeguards your skin from harmful Ultraviolet Rays. Cool fabric breathes very well on hot days.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Cotton And Polyester. Soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality. The colours are vibrant and won’t fade.
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability; Tubular rib collar for better stretch and recovery
- Silky, lightweight and moisture-wicking knit that keeps you cool and dry while training. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin. Designed for excellent ventilation and breathability, dissipates heat easily.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Consistent with past research, gender, age, friends’ alcohol consumption, and coping and social motives for drinking had significant main effects on social drinkers’ alcohol consumption. As hypothesized, the interaction between personal motives for drinking alcohol and circumstances relevant to those motives significantly predicted alcohol consumption. People who reported drinking alcohol as a means of coping with stress consumed more alcohol when experiencing stress. People who reported drinking alcohol to be sociable drank more alcohol when their friends frequently consumed alcohol at the social gatherings they attended together. These findings demonstrate the importance of simultaneously considering personal motives for drinking alcohol and the extent to which individuals’ life circumstances correspond to these motives for drinking. Although the amount of variance explained by the interaction effects was not large, these results suggest that a focus on interactive effects can enhance the explanatory power of alcohol research and suggest an avenue for prevention and treatment efforts.