Louis Vuitton Royal Texture 3D Ugly Sweater
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- OR 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
It was a night of music, dancing, and jewelry. Celebs and fashion enthusiasts like Jemima Kirke (pictured here) surrounded a beaming Beth Bugdaycay for the launch of Foundrae’s newest collection, Reverie, The Path to Joy, this week. Foundrae hosted the event to celebrate the new jewelry designs, inspired by the state of emergence, like a butterfly coming out of its cocoon. The butterfly motif created by Bugdaycay signifies the freedoms we’ve learned not to take for granted over the past two years. A spade and Roman numeral “X” appear alongside the butterfly in the Reverie series, marking the tenth tenet in the history of Foundrae. Reverie inspires the joy of coming together again, just as the party intended.