Gucci Dragonfly 3D Ugly Sweater
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- OR 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
From the mind of the late, great Virgil Abloh comes the latest creative riff on Louis Vuitton’s Silver Lockit bracelets benefitting the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). The first LV Lockit collection created for the worldwide humanitarian aid organization debuted in 2016; since then, a new iteration is released each year to raise money for relief in areas like India during the COVID-19 outbreak, Lebanon after the Beirut explosion, and, most recently, the crisis in Ukraine. The colors and materials of the bracelets hark back to Abloh’s runway presentations, with black titanium details contrasting against neon cords. For each purchase of the new Silver Lockit bracelet, $100 is donated to UNICEF to help children in urgent need—a steady continuation of LV’s commitment to aiding UNICEF in its efforts to protect children around the world.