Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Running Shoes Turquoise And White
Many runners are forced to reckon with damp terrain between the winter and spring, whether they’re sprinting down a city sidewalk or jogging through a muddy trail. “The most frustrating thing while running in the rain or through the snow is dealing with wrinkly, wet feet,” said Alli Felsenthal, founder of Run with Alli. She added that soggy sneakers — and the resulting damp feet — can slow you down and cause overall discomfort.
Instead of reaching for the same sneakers you wear in the warm dry months or on the treadmill, you may want to consider investing in a pair that is specifically designed with wet weather in mind. Sneakers constructed with water-resistant materials help keep moisture out of the shoes and prevent wet socks, which can help you avoid friction that leads to blisters, said Samantha Landau, a podiatrist and instructor at New York College of Podiatric Medicine’s Orthopedics Department.
- Made of mesh fabric, breathable mesh upper helps you stay cool and comfortable.
- Soft rubber outsole enhances cushioning.
- More air underfoot creates a softer, more comfortable ride
- A comfortable and beautiful pair of sneakers will make your outfit much more fashionable.
- Extremely fashionable and dynamic, easily combined with many types of outfits
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Clean with damp towel