Gucci Stars Pattern 3D Ugly Sweater
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- OR 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
For what’s destined to be the shoe collab of the summer, footwear brand Veja, beloved by Meghan Markle, has partnered with cult-favorite NYC label Mansur Gavriel on a collection of sustainably made luxury sneakers. As a nod to Mansur Gavriel’s eye for minimalism and use of color, the monochromatic Campo style (pictured here) comes in a rainbow of hues. Made in Brazil, the shoe comes equipped with a vulcanized sole that’s bio-sourced and made of up to 65 percent recycled materials, with an upper made of ChromeFree leather (translation: no chrome, heavy metals, or acids were used in the making of this chic sneaker).