Fireball Whisky Classic 3D Hoodie
- Ideal for cooler days, but still very comfortable to wear in summer. Safeguards your skin from harmful Ultraviolet Rays. Cool fabric breathes very well on hot days.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Cotton And Polyester. Soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality. The colours are vibrant and won’t fade.
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability; Tubular rib collar for better stretch and recovery
- Silky, lightweight and moisture-wicking knit that keeps you cool and dry while training. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin. Designed for excellent ventilation and breathability, dissipates heat easily.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
In ancient Mesopotamia, clay tablets indicate that the majority of brewers were probably women, and that brewing was a fairly well respected occupation during the time, being the only profession in Mesopotamia which derived social sanction and divine protection from female deities/goddesses, specifically: Ninkasi, who covered the production of beer, Siris, who was used in a metonymic way to refer to beer, and Siduri, who covered the enjoyment of beer. Mesopotamian brewing appears to have incorporated the usage of a twice-baked barley bread called bappir, which was exclusively used for brewing beer. It was discovered early that reusing the same container for fermenting the mash would produce more reliable results; brewers on the move carried their tubs with them