Louis Vuitton Red 3D Ugly Sweater
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- OR 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Epic, eclectic, and delightfully playful, the 17 songs are a rollercoaster ride through – and a riotous ode to – the various genres and countercultural scenes that have informed the evolution of Twigs, the artist. “I’m naturally a very romantic and melancholy person, and that will always be the core of who I am, but there’s also another side to me where I’m a lot of fun,” says Twigs, cheerily. “I’m always the first person on the dance floor, I love to go out and dance all night – I think a lot of my friends describe me as the funny one.” This subversive, hedonistic spirit courses through every track, from the hip-swaying, Afrobeats-inflected “Jealousy” to the fizzing synth-pop of “Which Way.” “When I did Magdalene, I realised that I didn’t have any bops that would just make everybody dance,” Twigs continues. “I love dancing so much and I’m so proud of my Jamaican heritage, so I wanted to make sure ‘Papi Bones’ was a nod to that.”