Jack Daniel’s Join The Drunk Side 3D Full Print Hoodie
- Ideal for cooler days, but still very comfortable to wear in summer. Safeguards your skin from harmful Ultraviolet Rays. Cool fabric breathes very well on hot days.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Cotton And Polyester. Soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality. The colours are vibrant and won’t fade.
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability; Tubular rib collar for better stretch and recovery
- Silky, lightweight and moisture-wicking knit that keeps you cool and dry while training. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin. Designed for excellent ventilation and breathability, dissipates heat easily.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
In 1948, the properties of disulfiram (Antabuse) were discovered, and the potential for its use as a drinking deterrent and adjunct in the treatment of alcohol addiction were recognized. Around this time, physicians also started prescribing barbiturates and amphetamines for treatment. In 1952, the American Medical Association first defined alcoholism. In the years that followed, though the AMA stopped short of declaring alcoholism a disease, they did recognize alcoholics as a distinct, legitimately treatable group of people. They revised the definition of alcoholism as a complex disease in 1967, and treatment through counseling and education became more common