Limited Edition Miller High Life If I’m Drunk It’s My Golf Friend’s Fault 3D Hoodie Zip Hoodie
Miller High Life If I’m Drunk It’s My Golf Friend’s Fault 3D Hoodie Zip Hoodie
- Ideal for cooler days, but still very comfortable to wear in summer. Safeguards your skin from harmful Ultraviolet Rays. Cool fabric breathes very well on hot days.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Cotton And Polyester. Soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality. The colours are vibrant and won’t fade.
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability; Tubular rib collar for better stretch and recovery
- Silky, lightweight and moisture-wicking knit that keeps you cool and dry while training. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin. Designed for excellent ventilation and breathability, dissipates heat easily.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
In England, the first excessive use of distilled spirits dates to 1525–1550. Around the same time, playwright Thomas Nash discussed the pervasiveness of drunkenness in England. For the first time, the English mentioned drunkenness as a crime. In 1600, during the reign of James I, writers described the widespread intoxication among all classes. Alcohol use was integrated into nearly all phases of life. In 1606, the English Parliament passed The Act to Repress the Odious and Loathsome Sin of Drunkenness.