Jack Daniel’s 3D Hawaiian Shirt
As summer is here, all the men out there are excited to take out those funky and cool Hawaiian shirts. These shirts are an emerging trend among people. But hang on! we know there are many men still who don’t know much about these cool printed shirts. So, dear gentlemen are you ready to add a new style to your cupboard.
What Is a Hawaiian Shirt?
Hawaiian shirts also known as Aloha shirts is a style of dress shirt that can often be worn for casual or smart/casual events. These shirts are open-collar shirts originally worn in Hawaii, printed with floral patterns, in colourful, often bold designs of flowers, leaves, birds, beaches, etc. It usually features short sleeves.
The fabric used in these shirts is Cotton and Rayon which are very light weighted. Sometimes other materials, such as Poly-cotton and other synthetic fabrics are also used.
KEY FEATURES :
- Summer Short Sleeve Hawaiian Beach Shirt. Casual/Dating/Sun Beach Party/Hawaiian/suitable for a variety of occasions
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 100% KATE SILK
- Casual button-down shirts /Soft decent Regular fit/Breathable/Good Quality/Men designer shirts /Good Choice for Summer/men Hawaiian shirts
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
From the mind of the late, great Virgil Abloh comes the latest creative riff on Louis Vuitton’s Silver Lockit bracelets benefitting the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). The first LV Lockit collection created for the worldwide humanitarian aid organization debuted in 2016; since then, a new iteration is released each year to raise money for relief in areas like India during the COVID-19 outbreak, Lebanon after the Beirut explosion, and, most recently, the crisis in Ukraine. The colors and materials of the bracelets hark back to Abloh’s runway presentations, with black titanium details contrasting against neon cords. For each purchase of the new Silver Lockit bracelet, $100 is donated to UNICEF to help children in urgent need—a steady continuation of LV’s commitment to aiding UNICEF in its efforts to protect children around the world.