Gucci Hexagon 3D Ugly Sweater
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- OR 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Italian footwear brand Superga is stepping into spring—on vulcanized rubber soles—with an announcement of its new global ambassador: model, actress, and author Emily Ratajkowski. Along with the news comes a collaborative capsule collection, which softens the old-world heritage of Torino, Italy with relaxed, cool-girl designs inspired by Ratajkowski’s personal style. For SS22, you’ll see her creative take on the brand’s 100-plus-year-old tennis shoe design, as well as a spin on the Alpina, a retro-era trekking sneaker. Summer adventures require the right pair of shoes, and Superga and Emily Ratajkowski have you covered.