Gucci Minnie Mouse 3D Ugly Sweater
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- OR 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Before his death in November 2021, Off-White’s Virgil Abloh designed an entire haute couture collection, which was presented posthumously on the brand’s autumn/winter 2022 runway during Paris Fashion Week in February. The pieces riffed on Abloh’s elevation and reinterpretation of archetypal, ubiquitous silhouettes, referencing the skateboarder, the bride, the belle of the ball. Of particular note? Cindy Crawford in a black-tie-meets-basketball eveningwear piece paired with an ubiquitous sportswear staple: a cascading tulle skirt, varsity tee and cropped tuxedo jacket.