Chanel 3D All Over Print Bomber Jacket
- This light-weight bomber jacket with a high collar, full-zip front, and side seam pockets works as a finishing touch to a stylish cool-weather look
- Suitable for: Outdoor, Casual, Sportwear, Working, Daily life, Hiking, Clubwear, Sports, Spring, Fall or other outdoor activities.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Shell – oxford, inside – Silk floss
- Skin thread, collar, cuff: Warm and windproof, comfortable and healthy
- Sturdy and durable zipper: Quality guarantee, durable chain teeth
- Handy pocket: Security, storage items
- Seamless whole body threaded knit cuffs, Fit comfortably
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Luckily for my wardrobe – less so for future domestic bliss – the varsity T-shirt emerged as a winning piece on the autumn/winter 2022 runways, where brands including Givenchy and Off-White served up spliced, diced and cropped shapes, emblazoned with collegiate and gothic typography. Givenchy’s Matthew Williams drew upon the luxe sportswear codes that have defined his own creative path and those of his predecessor at the French maison, Riccardo Tisci. The brand’s current spring/summer 2022 collection features a basketball-meets-jack-o-lantern bag designed by New York artist Josh Smith, and for autumn/winter 2022, roughly sheared varsity tees, embroidered with “Givenchy” branding and star motifs.