Crown Royal Surfing Hawaiian Shirt
As summer is here, all the men out there are excited to take out those funky and cool Hawaiian shirts. These shirts are an emerging trend among people. But hang on! we know there are many men still who don’t know much about these cool printed shirts. So, dear gentlemen are you ready to add a new style to your cupboard.
What Is a Hawaiian Shirt?
Hawaiian shirts also known as Aloha shirts is a style of dress shirt that can often be worn for casual or smart/casual events. These shirts are open-collar shirts originally worn in Hawaii, printed with floral patterns, in colourful, often bold designs of flowers, leaves, birds, beaches, etc. It usually features short sleeves.
The fabric used in these shirts is Cotton and Rayon which are very light weighted. Sometimes other materials, such as Poly-cotton and other synthetic fabrics are also used.
KEY FEATURES :
- Summer Short Sleeve Hawaiian Beach Shirt. Casual/Dating/Sun Beach Party/Hawaiian/suitable for a variety of occasions
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 100% KATE SILK
- Casual button-down shirts /Soft decent Regular fit/Breathable/Good Quality/Men designer shirts /Good Choice for Summer/men Hawaiian shirts
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Elza Wandler, the creative director behind cult accessories brand Wandler, is a passionate art and design enthusiast—a trait that’s exhibited in her sculptural handbags and footwear. So it’s no surprise that Wandler is launching its very own Artists in Residence program for artists to inject their unique POV into Wandler’s beloved accessories. For the very first collab in the series, Wandler has tapped Lavtian-born, Amsterdam-based artist German Ermičs, known for his innovative takes on color play and space, and using striking color permutations on glass objects. Ermičs’s signature Blue Collection was the jumping off point for the series of handbags, spray-painted by hand in an elegant blue gradient. The result? Wearable art that blends utility and style.