Captain Morgan Surfing Hawaiian Shirt
As summer is here, all the men out there are excited to take out those funky and cool Hawaiian shirts. These shirts are an emerging trend among people. But hang on! we know there are many men still who don’t know much about these cool printed shirts. So, dear gentlemen are you ready to add a new style to your cupboard.
What Is a Hawaiian Shirt?
Hawaiian shirts also known as Aloha shirts is a style of dress shirt that can often be worn for casual or smart/casual events. These shirts are open-collar shirts originally worn in Hawaii, printed with floral patterns, in colourful, often bold designs of flowers, leaves, birds, beaches, etc. It usually features short sleeves.
The fabric used in these shirts is Cotton and Rayon which are very light weighted. Sometimes other materials, such as Poly-cotton and other synthetic fabrics are also used.
KEY FEATURES :
- Summer Short Sleeve Hawaiian Beach Shirt. Casual/Dating/Sun Beach Party/Hawaiian/suitable for a variety of occasions
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 100% KATE SILK
- Casual button-down shirts /Soft decent Regular fit/Breathable/Good Quality/Men designer shirts /Good Choice for Summer/men Hawaiian shirts
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Leave it to Ralph Lauren, purveyor of the great American lifestyle, to make his show guests feel right at home—by literally recreating his home. Lily Collins, Janelle Monáe, and Jessica Chastain are just a few of the A-listers who made their way upstairs to a private space at the Museum of Modern Art, decorated and furnished to replicate Lauren’s own 5th Avenue apartment to a tee. Guests were seated on plush white couches, with lush coffee tables that even had his signature bowls of M&M’s sitting atop them. The show marked a return to an IRL runway presentation, following the brand’s hiatus from in-person shows due to the ongoing pandemic. Rife with Lauren’s classic mix of black of white, the collection paid homage to the past while conveying a sense of unity and hope for the future.