Busch Light Surfing Hawaiian Shirt
As summer is here, all the men out there are excited to take out those funky and cool Hawaiian shirts. These shirts are an emerging trend among people. But hang on! we know there are many men still who don’t know much about these cool printed shirts. So, dear gentlemen are you ready to add a new style to your cupboard.
What Is a Hawaiian Shirt?
Hawaiian shirts also known as Aloha shirts is a style of dress shirt that can often be worn for casual or smart/casual events. These shirts are open-collar shirts originally worn in Hawaii, printed with floral patterns, in colourful, often bold designs of flowers, leaves, birds, beaches, etc. It usually features short sleeves.
The fabric used in these shirts is Cotton and Rayon which are very light weighted. Sometimes other materials, such as Poly-cotton and other synthetic fabrics are also used.
KEY FEATURES :
- Summer Short Sleeve Hawaiian Beach Shirt. Casual/Dating/Sun Beach Party/Hawaiian/suitable for a variety of occasions
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 100% KATE SILK
- Casual button-down shirts /Soft decent Regular fit/Breathable/Good Quality/Men designer shirts /Good Choice for Summer/men Hawaiian shirts
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Few places represent the bustling energy of metropolitan life better than New York and London. It makes sense, then, that the two skylines set the scene for the latest collaboration between Calvin Klein and Palace Skateboards, two brands that call the cities home, respectively. CK1 Palace is a combination of the cool minimalism of Calvin Klein and Palace’s devilish streetwear attitude. The collection takes its inspiration from the ‘90s, when skate culture was a dominant force in fashion and Calvin Klein’s iconic campaigns were omnipresent. For CK1 Palace, the tri-Ferg logo is imprinted on CK’s signature underwear, denim, tees, fleeces, basketball jerseys, baggy shorts, and, to top it all off, a unisex fragrance. The look, feel, and scent of the collab brings us back to Calvin Klein’s glory days—with Palace’s modern take, of course.