Gucci GC 3D Ugly Sweater
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- OR 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
If the overall series veers towards melodrama, it’s hard to fault the performances of its female leads. Perhaps most notably, it’s a long-overdue reminder of just how good Miller really is on-screen. (For further evidence, see her turn as a deluded Hollywood siren in Steve Coogan’s upcoming Channel 4 drama, Chivalry.) “I feel like I know Sophie, know that type of English woman – she has a level of containment that I never quite mastered,” Miller reflects now, laughing. “She’s internalised how ladies ‘should’ behave, hiding their feelings, whereas I’m much more of an open book.” One notable experience the 40-year-old does share with the MP’s wife? Being hounded to the point of collapse by the media after a partner’s indiscretion. It’s hard not to recall Jude Law’s 2005 affair, and the subsequent harassment his then-fiancée endured from the press, while watching Sophie forcing her way through crowds of photographers to her front door. Tellingly, while filming the scene in which James confesses his adultery, Miller’s heart started pounding loudly enough that her microphone actually registered it.