Havana Club Rum 3D All Over Print Hoodie
- Ideal for cooler days, but still very comfortable to wear in summer. Safeguards your skin from harmful Ultraviolet Rays. Cool fabric breathes very well on hot days.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Cotton And Polyester. Soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality. The colours are vibrant and won’t fade.
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability; Tubular rib collar for better stretch and recovery
- Silky, lightweight and moisture-wicking knit that keeps you cool and dry while training. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin. Designed for excellent ventilation and breathability, dissipates heat easily.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
At times and places of poor public sanitation (such as Medieval Europe), the consumption of alcoholic drinks was a way of avoiding water-borne diseases such as cholera. Small beer and faux wine in particular, were used for this purpose. Although alcohol kills bacteria, its low concentration in these beverages would have had only a limited effect. More important was that the boiling of water (required for the brewing of beer) and the growth of yeast (required for fermentation of beer and wine) would kill dangerous microorganisms. The alcohol content of these beverages allowed them to be stored for months or years in simple wood or clay containers without spoiling. For this reason, they were commonly kept aboard sailing vessels as an important (or even the sole) source of hydration for the crew, especially during the long voyages of the early modern period.