Louis Vuitton Camoflage 3D Ugly Sweater
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- OR 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
It’s the first genuinely warm spring morning at London’s Soho Hotel, and the stars of Netflix’s Anatomy Of A Scandal are unusually thrilled to be staring down hours of press interviews in its warren of rooms. Naomi Scott – the last to arrive in the particular suite chosen for our meeting – joyfully wraps her arms around Michelle Dockery, then reaches down to pinch the erstwhile Lady Mary Crawley’s bum, as Sienna Miller jumps up and envelopes them both in a warm hug – all three shrieking with delight at being reunited in person for the first time since early 2021. After a discussion of Scott’s newly cut fringe (“Gorgeous!”), the trio squash together on a couch – ignoring the various free chairs available – ready to chat seriously about the forthcoming TV series, albeit with occasional hilarious conversational detours. A question on their favourite David E Kelley characters prompts much gushing about Laura Dern’s Renata Klein (and a reenactment of her “I will not not be rich” monologue from Dockery), while a query from Scott about the meaning of the word flagellation elicits some comedy guidance from Miller