LSU Tigers Grinch Christmas Car Seat Cover
Car Seat Cover Product Description
- These are the perfect seat covers for your new car, or even a car that’s just new-to-you.
- Our car seat covers provide protection against spills and stains that might occur inside of your vehicle.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- This seat cushion is made of high quality polyester, provide you with extra comfort and excellent silky feel.
- It will protect your original seat from scratching or pollution.
- Easily installed in seconds and removed in seconds, effortlessly folded and stored away
- Not just for the winter! It also cool in the summer! The pelt is extremely breathable, so it can keep cool in the summer and bring comfort!
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Clean with water
PRODUCTION TIME: 7 Business Days
Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
And yet sometimes Band-Aids really are a godsend, especially when mandolin slicers are involved. “Listen, cooking and talking at the same time, it’s an occupational hazard,” she jokes, peeling a Mickey Mouse plaster, swiped from the kids’ bathroom cabinet, over a nick on her finger. Thankfully, the most hazardous parts of the food prep are now behind us. Finely chopped carrots, apples, cucumbers and cabbage are stacked in tidy piles, ready to be wrapped in brown rice paper. The food processor is locked and loaded with cashew nuts, ginger, garlic and a dash of yuzu juice. “So this is our sauce. Smell it,” she says. I take a whiff of the nutty, spicy paste and quickly understand why these spring rolls have been such a crowd-pleaser. “You know, the idea for the book came because my friends and family would ask me, ‘How do you make that? How do you get your kids to eat this?’ You assume people know, but a lot of people don’t. I love to share things that make me happy, things to help mums who want to make healthy meals and healthy desserts for their children.