Gucci Dragonfly Black Bomber Jacket
- This light-weight bomber jacket with a high collar, full-zip front, and side seam pockets works as a finishing touch to a stylish cool-weather look
- Suitable for: Outdoor, Casual, Sportwear, Working, Daily life, Hiking, Clubwear, Sports, Spring, Fall or other outdoor activities.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Shell – oxford, inside – Silk floss
- Skin thread, collar, cuff: Warm and windproof, comfortable and healthy
- Sturdy and durable zipper: Quality guarantee, durable chain teeth
- Handy pocket: Security, storage items
- Seamless whole body threaded knit cuffs, Fit comfortably
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
No doubt Anatomy Of A Scandal will prompt heated debates about the nature of consent and rape among viewers – something that its female leads welcome. “I expect the reaction to the series will be polarised,” she says, “because this kind of subject matter is polarising in real life – and still incredibly difficult to prosecute, especially in the context of relationships or marriages. Michelle’s character points out in the Old Bailey that marital rape only became a crime from 1991 onwards, which is horrifying. I hope it will make some men reflect on certain behaviours or certain scenarios.” Scott agrees. “Our intimacy coordinator on set, Lizzy [Talbot], actually walked us through the Cup of Tea analogy, which breaks everything down really simply,” she recalls, turning serious for a moment. “It’s surreal how much debate there still is around what consent actually looks like. It’s about promoting discussion rather than winning arguments. In the end, if it starts a conversation, then we’ve done our jobs