Auburn Tigers Grinch Christmas Car Seat Cover
Car Seat Cover Product Description
- These are the perfect seat covers for your new car, or even a car that’s just new-to-you.
- Our car seat covers provide protection against spills and stains that might occur inside of your vehicle.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- This seat cushion is made of high quality polyester, provide you with extra comfort and excellent silky feel.
- It will protect your original seat from scratching or pollution.
- Easily installed in seconds and removed in seconds, effortlessly folded and stored away
- Not just for the winter! It also cool in the summer! The pelt is extremely breathable, so it can keep cool in the summer and bring comfort!
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Clean with water
PRODUCTION TIME: 7 Business Days
Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Accordingly, she has invited me over for lunch to sample one of her favourites: vegetable spring rolls in a gingery cashew-nut sauce. Before we get started on the main course, I ask her if I can take a peek inside the fridge (who doesn’t want to know what a supermodel eats when no one is looking?). Its contents are predictably virtuous: no bottles of bubbly, no leftover pizza. Tubs of hummus and cartons of coconut milk chill side by side on the top shelf; various packets of organic seeds (flax, hemp, chia) are lined up in neat rows, alongside a loaf of ancient grain gluten-free bread. The one item that isn’t entirely in keeping with the theme? A vat of muscle-building protein powder. “Oh, that’s Tom’s,” says Bündchen, referring, of course, to her husband, Tom Brady, 44, the legendary American footballer, as she waves the fridge door shut.