Gucci 3D Black Orange White 3D Ugly Sweater
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- OR 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
In the video for “Papi Bones”, released today from FKA Twigs’s new mixtape Caprisongs, we first see her through the grainy murk of a ’90s camcorder, straddling a motorbike emblazoned with a graffitied Burberry logo. (She’s also wearing the British label’s famous house check across a cropped puffer jacket, sock boots, a baseball cap, and, of course, a bikini.) Cut with black-and-white archival footage from dancehall clubs and featuring a guest verse from the UK’s buzziest music sensation Shygirl, “Papi Bones” is an infectiously joyous window into an oft-overlooked corner of ’00s London life – complete with the airhorns you might have found on a mix you bootlegged off Limewire.